Monday, November 17

last day in greenville

It's been a great little vacation, but it has flown by. The Ju Jutsu convention was just what I needed. I have some new things to practice, to ponder.

First thing this morning, I went out to the lake to do some Qi Gong. Here is a short sample:




I had a close Sasquatch encounter:




I quickly befriended the lonely beast and tamed her with my aura of compassion:




One day it'll look more like this:




In my search for the Qi people, I revisited a holy site where I had once found sanctuary:





But it looks like they had to move. Maybe Greenville isn't ready for a mountain of Qi.

My last full day here was spent primarily with Heather. We went to the school my mother works at to visit her and meet her coworkers. It's a nice place, clean, new, spacious. Those kids are lucky to have a school like that.

Heather and I then headed out to downtown Greenville. I love the downtown. It's so cozy, without being cramped. I had a great time with my sister:




Look at that pretty girl:




And from this angle too:



What can I say? I just got back from three solid days of Ju Jutsu.


Wait?! Did you see those creatures in the water? I hid behind a tree to obtain this footage:




Tomorrow I have to load up my car, and then I'm off to Asheville for some hatchet throwing with a mentor.

I can't even imagine what boredom feels like anymore.

No comments: