Tuesday, January 20

word cloud

So, for the first time, I've actually been interested in how a politician was going to present himself to the public. Also, for the first time, I was impressed. The guy has a lot of work to do, that's for sure.

Lately, there's been a phenomenon of creating word clouds as a way to quickly learn about the contents of a text.

Check out this comparison, by way of word clouds...


It's only fair to take a look at myself through the same lens. Here's my word cloud from this blog:

2 comments:

suzette said...

I really like your word cloud. I see me in there too! :-) Hey, I fed your fishes while I was here. They're getting transparent! I think if we don't feed them, they'll die. :-( I fed Heather's Hazel this morning too. Keep warm!

Heath said...

i dont see me in your word cloud :-(