Wednesday, February 25

speech, speech


I just gave a nice presentation (on second thought it was definitely a jeremiad) in my Nutrition class summarizing cultural diets (mediterranean diet, okinawan diet, etc.) and some of the problems in America with the way we eat.

I find this topic interesting, since I'm such a food fan.

Leave a comment or email me if you'd like a copy of the presentation (.doc) emailed to you.

Speaking of food, we picked up some avocados from Trader Joe's the other day. They are finally ripe, and it's warm enough outside to open the windows in the apartment. I sit, eating guacamole and chips, with a spring breeze in the air. The cats go wild at the smell of the outdoors, running all over each other, fighting for the best windowsill spaces. Spring is in the air, change is all around. Everyone's ready for a little of that right now...

1 comment:

suzette said...

The best part about making it through a rough winter is experiencing true Spring; growth and renewal. No wonder the kitties are going bonkers! Yes, I'd love a copy of your speech.
xoxo,mom