Friday, March 20

four/four

On Monday, when I tried to get a sense of what my week was going to look like, I made sure to set aside time on Friday to study for my last two board exams on Saturday.

Wednesday, I actually looked in my planner, and discovered that the exams were actually Friday, not Saturday.

It doesn't matter! I just finished them, and passed both sections. Now, all I have left to do is finish classes, and pay some more fees to some more bureaucrats, and I am licensed (within 6-8 weeks of completing all checklists of course...).

Big things are coming.

1 comment:

suzette said...

Congratulations Jeremy!

I know you've worked so hard at this-I hope you're celebrating in some way. You have a gift and now you'll get to help others with it. I couldn't be happier for you or more proud of you. I love you tons! xoxo, mom