Friday, June 26

from the library

Whoa I don't really do all that well in the heat. I suppose the entire country is feeling a heatwave right now. I'm not alone. But yeah, been rather unproductive lately in regards to anythign requiring motion during the day.

However, I have been running for the past couple days. I go out to the forest preserve around 7:45 pm when it's cooling off. I found an owl in a tree out there. I took the night off last night, but will go back out tonight. I feel like I have an owl appointment. It does wonders...

Ate a bunch of watermelon yesterday, so that's a bonus in the heat.

Considering shaving Abra, give her a lion cut (keep the mane and tail, everything else goes) but ultimately deciding against it. Maybe her self image isn't that established still. She would be mortified.

Apologies for the scanty posts. Internet access has been hit or miss. Just realized the Downers Grove Public Library has free Wi Fi (and air conditioning) so expect more detailed posts in the future...

1 comment:

(jeremy) said...

The downers grove public library also has a lot of very interesting individuals who come to use the free internet. It is a rare day that I am not breathing air that, moments earlier, was inside the colon of the person sitting next to me...